Saturday 1 May 2010

Thought I would show you my favourite heels that I just brought from ASOS. I really REALLY love them! However I must admit that I am rubbish at wearing heels! For some strange reason, I can manage dancing around my house in them for a couple of hours lol but as soon as I step outside and walk up the road for 2mins I can feel the pain!!! I attempted to wear a pair I had just brought to a club and by the end of the night I was in soooo much pain that when it came to catching the oh so reliable night bus back I was walking in a pair of socks I had slipped into my handbag before I went out. Oh the shame! I do not know how some girls can party hard and still look flawless in their heels...Jealousy does not even come close to how I feel about that...ha ha

The box...thought I'd post a pic because it's quite cute...




and here they are!!!


here's where I get a bit carried away with the photo's lol...



...so they have a T-bar strap, and wooden/cork? heels. They come in yellow with green glasses and in red with black glasses( I think?) The yellow ones are amazing 2!



I love the Lolita sunglasses at the front!



and the sunglasses and embellished heart on the back are really cool!

So here are my "bang bang shoes" Hope you like this post, what are your bang bang shoes (I love this term now as well lol) like!?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment