Saturday 1 May 2010

Quick pic of Revlon's Minted nail polish...and a lil ramble lol


So this is what it came out like. I know it's probably all boring for you guys to see because you may have it already or seen someone wearing it. Im gonna try my hardest to make this blog interesting for you but I need somewhere to start. So it will get better in time and besides I haven't really made it known to anybody that I have a blog until I start building it up a bit, then I will do.

But anyway, enough of the rambling lol! Im not sure how I feel about this colour, I think I prefer darker or more deeper colours on myself. As you can see because it is so light and my skin tone is medium/dark it appears to show up more mistakes. I know it sounds strange lol but thats what it does to me.

However, it might grow on me...I don't know!!? But if not I will give it to my mum as it would probably suit her better :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment