Sunday 2 May 2010

Little Sleek haul...Big post lol

 Trying to get a least 5 posts up to get me started :-) So here's my 4th one and 3rd of the day :-(

I love Sleek products after hearing about the brand through Pixiwoo a while back. I think the colour pay off is really good for the low prices. And in their palettes you get 12 colours for a fiver...

So as I was browsing around westfield I went into Superdrug's and discovered a pretty olive green pigment that I had to have...and because it was only £2.99 and the colour pay off was amazing I didn't even have to think about it which is unusual for me as I can be quite indecisive at times :-( lol)

The pics I took did not really come out that great, the tiredness was starting to kick in at this point!


I also brought a glitter eyeliner to match it...I LOVE LOVE glitter! Its amazing, I'm like a magpie when it comes to anything sparkly :-)



and finally a blusher named "Flamingo"



...Unfortunately I am not liking Flamingo, it is way to bright for me! I only put a lil on and it came out so strong, I couldn't even blend it out which was annoying as I felt like it ruined my whole makeup and I was so close to washing it off. Thinking about it now I should of stuck to my Sahara blush from sleek which is my perfect everyday blush. It gives me such a glow even when I feel really pale and tired.

Maybe Flamingo will grow on me...but judging from the following pic- I don't think so...even though the pic does not pick up the true brightness of the blush. Saying that it was only £3.50 so its not like I was hard done by lol



Lol I know the colour looks bright just by looking at it in its container but I thought I would be able to blend it out!

Anyways, i'm going on a bit now.

xxx
Im so silly, I forgot swatches!





From left to right; Ignore the 1st. Woohoo found the name of the glitter eyeliner- It's called Mojito (279) Then we have Green with envy (699) followed by Flamingo (937)

No comments:

Post a Comment