Monday 17 May 2010

Absence...YouTube...T-shirt

Hey guys...

This is just a super quick update to say that I won't be able to update my blog till after me exams ( I really need to concentrate and revise- well in my case learn from the beginning lol). My last exam is on the 10th of June so sometime after that I guess.

Also I will be creating a YouTube account so I can start making videos, I'm not to sure how I feel about being on YouTube...I'm a bit scared but I think it will be good as you will get to know me a lot better :-) I was struggling to come up with an idea for my 1st video but in the end I decided that I will do a `What's in your bag?' video because its easy and I'm lazy lol.


I know I said this was going to be a super quick update but I've just remembered a cute top that I brought from primark last week. It's just a casual t-shirt that I brought for college but I really like it and it is sooo comfy!



Its is really simple, I normally wouldn't look twice at something like this but it has a kind of translucent/sheer effect which I love. The front says `LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH' and I have to say I do agree with the slogan ;-) It can be worn slouchy or normal, I'm a fan of the off the shoulder look but knowing me I will mix it up- if I was wearing it in the evening I would go for the off the shoulder look teamed with wet look leggings( as I have on) some killer heels and accessorize with a chunky silver/dark grey bracelet/s of some sort and some cool earrings. As for daytime I would just tone it down and throw a denim jacket over it and wear plain leggings( idk- something like that)

or...


...instead of the going for silver/dark grey jewellery I would go all out and opt for multi-coloured chunky accessories instead. This look kinda reminds me of the Rhianna Rudeboy video( you could wear some short shorts with it if you really wanted to go for the Rhianna effect). Its amazing what you can do with a £5 top and the beads were only £2.50!!

Hope you like it and I'll see you in a few weeks possibly with a link to my 1st YouTube video!

 

xxx


2 comments: